N

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Feb 25, 2021 1:10 PM

Free disney+ promotion for 12 months on new s21 mobile+ plan not reflected in app?

I activated Disney+ through my starhub app for my new mobile+ 65 plan with Samsung s21. Although it is specifically mentioned that the promotion is valid in the faq, upon activating the plan, I'm stuck with the 6 month bundle with first 2 months free. It doesn't allow me to unsubscribe as well now. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

7 m ago

Hi @norgrd, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Let me just share that the Disney+ bundled access period is valid for 12 months for customers who sign up new/recontract to Mobile+ $95/$155 2-year plan from 7 January, while 6 months for existing customers who are already on Mobile+ $95/$155 2-year plan before 7 January 2021.

Moreover, you can only remove the Disney+ bundled access 30 days before the bundled access period ends. There will be no termination fee.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P I signed up for a new mobile+ plan with samsung s21 on Feb 17. So I should be eligible right? However it is not reflected for me. Please see screenshot of Faq page below. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

In this case, we need to refer you to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience as I don't have access to your account details here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started