Skip to main content
RegineAkubi's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Apr 7, 2021 3:27 PM

Amazon Prime charging from Starhub, but Starhub can’t do anything.

I first activated the starhub free trial for Amazon Prime on 14/12 and received a message indicating it will be chargeable from 15/01/2021.  

I've looked up the account settings in Starhub Apps but no option to cancel the service.

I tried to look through my Amazon to cancel, it stated contact to Starhub.

I called Starhub, they were very helpful & they double confirm with me that they had cancel the service for me as well as waiving off that subscription fee.

However, upon receiving my April bill, I was still charged for the amazon prime subscription after the waiving fee.

There is no way i can cancel it on:

1. Amazon website (no cancellation function and only can do so via reaching out to starhub as stated on the page)
  2. I contacted Starhub & was told that they had done their parts to cancelled, this was charged by Amazon not by Starhub.
  3. I signed in to Amazon (action can be done here) seen like I am not prime Amazon anymore. But am I still being charged?

So since I was charged for amazon prime services now, WHO should I look for to assist on this matter? Starhub can’t stop Amazon to charge me through Starhub?

It seems like both Amazon and Starhub is pushing the responsibility to one another. Both customer service team are very irresponsive with the latter being irresponsible as well.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

4 d ago

Hi @RegineAkubi, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'd be glad to assist you with your concern. Unfortunately, I don't have access to your account details here in the Community for secuirty. May I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could straighten this out? Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started