Skip to main content
Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

Mon, Aug 17, 2020 1:00 AM

MondayMusic: Relive your favourite K-Drama with these OSTs

Korean drama OSTs (Original sound track) are one of the things that make Korean dramas great. Yes, the good plot and on-point casting with their top-notch acting are also factors. But, let’s not forget that music plays an essential role in bringing out your emotions. It helps heighten your emotion while watching a scene when you hear the music playing in the background. So, OSTs can make a drama iconic even more and can help add to the popularity of the drama. And for that reason, here are some of the well-known Korean Drama OSTs.

Flower - Yoon Mirae

Did you fall in love with the lover story of Ri Jeong-hyeok and Yoon Se-ri in the Korean drama Crash Landing on You with an implausible story? You’re not alone, because we all did! 😍 It has brought a North-South Korean romance to life. This song not only mirrors Jeong-hyeok and Se-ri’s love story, but also one of steadfast love. If that sounds like yours, you should never forget about this OST.

You Are My Everything – Gummy

Descendant of the Sun starring Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, who was previously known as the SongSong couple, was a big hit in 2016 not only in South Korea but internationally too. There are many reasons behind its success from its good plot, perfect casting, and its killer OSTs particularly this song that you can put on loop. What makes it one of the most popular OST from the drama is because of its lyrics that perfectly conveys how to express your love to your loved one.

Beautiful – Crush

Just hearing the first few notes of this song is enough to make you reminisce Goblin's romantic scenes. The song was sung by South Korean R&B and hip-hop singer Shin Hyo-seob, also known as Crush. In case you don’t know, it is one of the drama's soundtracks that has reached more than one million downloads while its music video has gained more than 87 million views and still counting.

My Destiny – LYn

This song is an OST of the drama My Love from the Star which expresses the fateful meeting and love of the characters played by Jeon Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun. You can’t help but sing the first few lines of its chorus every time you hear it in every dramatic scene. Plus, it’s a great song with its dim piano and acoustic sound, and the heart-tugging lyrics describing love by destiny.

Paradise - T-Max

Who could ever forget the opening sequence of 2009 hit Korean drama Boys Over Flowers with this song in the background? This song was performed by the Korean group T-Max, where Kim Joon was a member— who was the actor playing the character of Song Woo Bin in the drama. As mentioned earlier, it was used in the opening billboard of the drama. Surprisingly, the song became an instant hit.

Did we miss any of your favourite? Comment them down below and explain why you love that song.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started