Hubbernauts

Hubbernauts

• 

23 Messages

• 

11 Points

Mon, May 17, 2021 4:05 AM

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 5

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. 

It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight just creeped up on me and I couldn't get rid of it.

How did I get to that horrible point? Well, you're about to find out.

Chapter 1: The Background

Chapter 2: Growing Up 

Chapter 3: Voices

Chapter 4: Newton's Cradle

Chapter 5: Adulting

Following the financial difficulties my family faced, my grades slipped and I gave up on furthering my studies. I took a job as expected of me to at least support myself if not for my family.

At that time, I was just paid a paltry $1,000 per month. That was the price I paid for not having the papers to prove my worth.

Eventually, I landed a permanent role as a service agent in a company that would be where I spent the start of my adulthood. 

The people were memorable; the work was horrible. And like every other young adult, I struggled with finances - knowing I needed to save but unable to find that balance. 

Chapter 6 will come soon. Stay tuned~

My opinions are my own and I am not employed or affiliated to StarHub in any way outside of my home and mobile plan subscriptions.
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

5 m ago

Thank you for your sharing your personal experience here @AmyContrary. 

GraceTan

Hubbernauts

• 

300 Messages

• 

11 Points

5 m ago

Waiting for Chapter 6. :D 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

4 m ago

Wow, it was really exciting and interesting. I'm waiting for the sixth chapter. I think you have a hidden talent as a writer. My friend is also an amateur, but he is published on different resources. I saw texts of essays which are written in the same style as yours https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/obesity/ here. Just take a look. I think if your text volume is larger and more content is created. You have a future in writing.

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started