Hubbernauts

Hubbernauts

• 

18 Messages

• 

6 Points

Fri, Jan 15, 2021 3:13 AM

My Long Battle Against Obesity - Chapter 1

I wasn't always fat. But I ended up struggling with weight issues for nearly 25 years to date. 

It didn't use to be that bad but somehow, the weight just creeped up on me and I couldn't get rid of it.

How did I get to that horrible point? Well, you're about to find out.

Chapter 1: The Background

To clarify right off the bat, let's have a disclaimer. 

This is based solely on my experiences and should never be taken as a guide to measure other people by. The experiences may sound similar but I assure you, they are my very own.

This 12-part self-indulgent piece of writing is all about how I waged a war for more than half of my life (even if I didn't know it at first) against weight gain. It wasn't an easy battle but it really isn't as hard as you think it is. 

I promise - there will be no diets promoted, no exercises promoted, no habits promoted - nothing of the sort - in this entire piece of writing.

And maybe - just maybe - it will help some of you who are thinking now about losing weight but have not acted on it. 

Head over to Chapter 2

My opinions are my own and I am not employed or affiliated to StarHub in any way outside of my home and mobile plan subscriptions.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

3 m ago

Hi @AmyContrary, we appreciate it that you'll be sharing your journey to having obesity here in our Community. I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters of your long battle against it. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

69 Points

3 m ago

Thank you so much for sharing your story @AmyContrary . What made you decide that enough is enough and set your mind on changing your lifestyle? 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

AmyContrary

Hubbernauts

• 

18 Messages

• 

6 Points

@Jolene_L It wasn't easy and it didn't happen fast because I am very laidback as a person. Some things just take time. Stay tuned~

My opinions are my own and I am not employed or affiliated to StarHub in any way outside of my home and mobile plan subscriptions.

Get Started

Get Started