Skip to main content
NgK

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 6:00 AM

Wrong billing after recontract broadband. No update after 3 weeks!

I have recontracted cable broadband service on 29 June 2013. 

But the next billing skew up and bill the wrong amount. I'm surpose to get 6 months free services.

I call up the call center and ask for clarification, she insisted my contract was renewed on 15 July which is the wrong billing date. I insisted she to investigate and she promised to give me a call after 3 working days.

I did not received any calls from starhub and call back after 3 days. The person who answered the phone said I will get call from the next day.

A week later still no call from starhub, I made a call again and the person who answered the phone told me he cannot do anything and assume the case owner may still follow up with sales person. He told me nothing have been updated to my case. He promise to approach she the next day to give me a call. I insisted to escalate to supervisor but he choose not to do anything. 

3 weeks later still no calls no updates from starhub. 

Whoever in the stahub call center service, please declare what is the service level for billing issue.

I don't mind if you need forever to resolve issue. My stand is clear in my calls to call center. I will not pay starhub a single cents if no one give me update with satisfactory explaination to this billing issue.

Kian Ching

Responses

KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

Hi NgK

Please leave your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery and we will assist you further. Thanks.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
NgK

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Done. Wonder why need Facebook account?
Pls get my issue resolved
Account No 1.14046579B
KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

Thanks. I have received your submission. Will arrange for further assistance to you.
Home is where the ♥ is
NgK

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

It now 4 weeks and no update, 0 phone calls and no acknowledgement of wrong billing from starhub.

Am I still a customer of starhub?

KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

Don't worry. Assistance is coming.
Home is where the ♥ is

Get Started

Get Started