V

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thu, Jan 28, 2021 3:41 AM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - Made a mistake by choosing STARHUB.

While signing up for Starhub I scheduled 28th 9 to 11 as the time for setting up broadband. I even didn't get an SMS if my appointment is confirmed. I called customer services and contacted a salesperson. He/she mentioned it's confirmed. But no one turned up today to set up the connection.

As a customer, I feel like I am not given enough information and updates. There is a competitor who is ready to provide the same service at the same price and calling me every day to take their service. It's a terrible mistake I have made by choosing Starhub. The only thing that's stopping me is the cancellation charge I have to pay. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

8 m ago

Hi @vinothkumar95, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, did you receive an SMS reminder prior to your scheduled appointment? 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Nope. I didn't receive any SMS or Mail. I myself called the customer care on Tuesday and then the salesperson called me and promised it will get done on Thursday morning (today).

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P Anyw, I am planning to visit their starhub shop myself today.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

I highly suggest that you get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to check the reason why no one showed up on your scheduled appointment today. By messaging them, you no longer have to visit our shop. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started