U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sun, Nov 7, 2021 10:55 AM

Wifi keep disconnecting and slo speed

Hi, 

I noticed these issues started ever since my broadband contract ended few months ago. Halfway through the virtual meeting my wifi suddenly disconnected. While streaming from Netflix, the resolution also suddenly dropped to like 720dpi. I’m still continue subscribing 1000Mbps fibre broadband and I have restart my router multiple times but the issue still exists.

cab advise? 
nic

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_f12602, we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to reboot both your ONT and router to see if the issue persists?

1 Message

• 

1 Point

1 m ago

I also face the same situation.  Mine is the new Router 2Gb....

Starhub always asked me to reset the Modem and router.  Once that is done, the speed goes up, but after a short while accessing the internet, sometimes just a website in a few minutes, the speed dropped drastically from 400+ mbps to only 80mbps....I cannot possibly be resetting the Modem and router the whole day....

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Hi @user_401193, we're sorry to hear that you're encountering an issue with your broadband service. As you've mentioned that the issue persists despite rebooting your equipment, we advise that you contact Linksys Live Chat Support as this will need further technical assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

If it's a new router I don't think Linksys is the solution. I think Starhub has a problem. I changed to new routers and its still getting bad wifi even wired. 

Get Started

Get Started