Skip to main content
Steve1990's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 6:00 AM

Why is cable broadband keep having no connection???

The Internet was down for like 5 days already and I have call 1633 they told me what kind of method to do also its doesn't work at all .
Wifi can be connect but wired connection doesn't work at all and error shows is unidentified network .
And I called 1633 last Friday and that guy say wait for someone to call u within 24 - 48 hours . I bet they wouldn't call because I only request sent someone to my house to slove the issue it's going be 1 weeks past with no connection at all .in the end we still need pay the bills ?

Responses

Accepted Solution

ReignOfComputer

Hubbernauts

• 

477 Messages

• 

1 Point

8 years ago

WiFi works but Wired doesn't?

Can you try troubleshooting the connection from Windows? Connect the computer via a Wired interface, then when you experience an issue, right click the network icon in the bottom right (system tray) and click Troubleshoot Problems.

Alternatively, see if resetting the router to factory settings resolves anything.
-----
Windows Developer | @ReignOfComputer

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I have troubleshoot problems and its say investigate router or broadband modern issues . 2nd time I troubleshoot again now it's say local area connection doesn't have valid ip configuration (not fixed).
I have try resetting the routers few times already its still say unidentified network issue .
Yes wifi is working but wired cant be work at all its been 1 weeks .
IncTEh

Hubbernauts

• 

1.4K Messages

8 years ago

If wifi is working and wired isn't then something is wrong with either the router (try different ports), the lan cable (try using another cable), your NIC or its driver.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I have try different ports and using another cable . The troubleshoot problem remain the same . Is it possible for me to call an technical to come down have a look ?

Get Started

Get Started