B

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 5:06 AM

Very low internet speeds on 1 GB Fibre Broadband

Why does Starhub's 1Gb Fibre Broadband give us 50 Mb or much less most of the times? I live in the West in Bukit Timah/ Bukit Batok area. Do others also face this?

Responses

Tan

Hubbernauts

• 

386 Messages

• 

9 Points

2 m ago

I live in the West as well, not having issues, am mostly on wireless, same plan as you, I get speeds between 200 - 300Mbps.  Are you wired or using wireless? Is your issue device specific or just one device also, placement of your router plays a big part.

Please do not send me enquiries via PM, I may not read them in time to help address your issues
Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

2 m ago

Hi @busiravi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, are all your devices having a slow internet connection? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection? What router are you using?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Recently we re-contract the broadband and a new Nokia router was installed. Since about few weeks have been having intermittent drop in Internet Wifi, the message pop-up on screen in different laptops that something like "your internet connection is disconnected" all of a sudden then after few mins is ok already. When we have conf calls and meetings, is really difficult like this. Reported to Tech support 5 days back, they say will call back , until now no response.

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Hi @Raghu Ram, I'm sorry to hear that you're having internet connection issues. Just to check, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, have you tried to reboot both your ONT and router to refresh your internet connection? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

2 m ago

I’m getting this slow rate of less than 50 ALL THE TIME! calling starhub doesn’t help. They just say it shouldn’t be. If any of you managed to resolve this please share

Get Started

Get Started