U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Jun 8, 2021 3:45 AM

The NRIC / FIN provided does not register with any StarHub service

Hi all,

I signed the contract for 1Gb home broadband on 22 May and the delivery date is 11 Jun. However, currently, I cannot link to my Starhub service with my FIN number and manage it. Could anyone help me solve it or give me any suggestions?

Thanks

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_f8ddaa, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you with your concern here as we need to refer to your account details which we don't have access here. In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi! Thanks for your comments. The situation is that I have a home broadband service registered with my FIN number, but I cannot use my Hub ID to manage my service because I cannot link it

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Yes I understand, that's why you need to reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so we can check if your FIN is linked to an existing Hub iD already. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started