Joycetham's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jul 29, 2019 7:00 PM

starhub upgrade

This is more of a feedback to starhub.

I recently HAD TO upgraded my broadband services because starhub says it will no longer support the previous service i was having. After the upgrade my laptop and handphone cannot locate my printer.

I now understand its because the printer is still linked to the prev network and must be reconfigured.

I am not an IT savy person, I don't know how to do it so this has left me in a lurch. After calling the starhub hotline the lady said the technician has also installed the modem or router wrongly. WHAT??? Its just a few cables and its wrong?

I hope that Starhub will be more thorough in their service as in doing a FULL service..ie when they make any changes please make sure all our other devices are talking to their network too. What more in this case I did not ask for the change. Pls realise there are many ppl like me..we only know how to use the device, if there are any changes we are at a loss. The technicians should at least tell us what else will be affected and help us rectify it. Not just do their upgrade and leave. 

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started