Skip to main content
A

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 6:13 AM

StarHub - Didn't delivery what the clients acquire

I'd like to share my frustration with StarHub. I've acquired my 2Gbps Fibre Broadband  + Free Smart WiFi. To be installed on Monday, 14th 2020.
The Fiber was installed, but the router was not yet delivered.
I've called 3 times already, explained the situation and always the team provide me the same information - someone will reach out to me in 24hr, but i was never contacted.

Amazing the lack of respect.

Never would recommend this company to a friend

André

< removed private information to protect your privacy and security >

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

a month ago

Hi @andresoa, I'm sorry but I had to remove the private information you've added in your post to protect your security and privacy. Regarding your concern, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. It was never our intention for this to happen. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I'm unable to check your account details here in the Community. With that being said, please reach out to our Customer Care Support Team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to follow-up on your concern. Once again, sorry for the trouble. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started