Skip to main content

Valued Commentator


2 Messages

Thu, Aug 16, 2018 10:00 PM

Seek appeal to settle the outstanding

Hi , im Razali ,i/c no : [removed] , would like to seek to appeal to settle the payment by minimum payment  . Is there any solution that can arrange minimum payment ?



Mobile no : [removed]




*your details have been removed to protect your identity*



Alumni (Retired)


634 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Razali71,


Do PM me your details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM - Han


Click here ---> PM Me Here

Get Started

Get Started