Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 8, 2020 5:00 PM

Reporting of Broadband Outage

I have been trying to report a current broadband outage, but Starhub offers no way of contact:

• There is no reporting function in the account web interface.
  • Calling the hotline requires inpu of totally irrelavant personal details, but I have no way of entering letters on my phone
  • Requiring NRIC/FIN data inpiut is highly questionable in terms of privacy protection anyway
  • The only way to get to Starhub is "investor relations"

I strongly suggest that Starhub mend this substantial deficiancy in an instant AND I would also much appreciate, if Starhub would attend to the broadband outage by first contacting me at the e-mail provided.

Thank you.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @tkruemmer, I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with your broadband connection. I highly suggest that you reach out to our Customer Care Support team on Facebook or Twitter so that we can log a case regarding your concern.

Also, I would like to reiterate that there are instances that StarHub needs to do verification of information from its subscriber for security purposes. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started