Skip to main content
bkyeo

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Wed, Jan 17, 2018 1:00 AM

Relocation fees

I have moved out of the house where I was staying with my brothers and mother. Thus I submitted an online application to transfer the ownership (which is under my name) to my brother who is still staying at that location. The customer service personnel replied that

" we note that the addresses are different therefore, there will be a relocation fee of $120.00 (after GST) applicable on top of the transfer fee."

I have already moved out of the house and my NRIC address has already changed to my new address, but the current billing address remained as my old address which is the address of my brother (the transferee). Since there is no relocation involved, why is there a need for the $120 relocation fees.

Responses

Accepted Solution

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hi,

Understand you did a transfer of ownership as you had posted here.

As this is relating matter, do resolved it by using that previous communication to continue.

This is so that they understand you situation better.

If not they will take it as another case so the relocation &or transfer are not related in any way.

i am not starhub staff.

bkyeo

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for your advice. I will post this enquiry on my previous post.
bkyeo

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @ bkyeo

We've already replied to your PM. If you need an update, please reply via PM and we get in touch on your account from there. 

- Amy

Get Started

Get Started