U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Wed, Jun 9, 2021 8:56 AM

Poor company's business practices n attitude.

I was just at the Starhub store at Parkway. Vivienne Ong my service staff was very patient and informative. She had good service attitude. Unfortunately, the company's practice of nickel and dime is something I detest. The offer for 12 months free Disney plus is nice, but the inability to cancel now upon the end of contract is despicable. The answer given was the system was unable to put in that condition now is just so ridiculous. I heard this line when I was a starhub customer more than 20 years ago. And the company is still using the same line. There is just no sincerity at all on the part of the company. For every little thing that we request, a fee is incurred. This sort of mentality n practices of the company leaves a bitter aftertaste on you customer's mouth at the end of the day. I am currently using M1 and am moving over hoping that starhub's signal strength is stronger and more consistent. I hope I didn't make a bad mistake. Service is 10. Company's practices 0.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

12 d ago

Hi @user_0f4834, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We are sorry if you feel that way, but we understand your sentiments. Let me just share that we will send a reminder before the Disney+ promotion expires 30 days, 7 days and 1 day before its expiration. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Nonetheless, we value your feedback as this will help us to continuously improve our services by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on in the future.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started