Skip to main content

Mon, Jul 27, 2020 2:00 AM

Please Help me Cancel my Broadband Order...

My order Id is CR20072693722 

Because my friend also made the same kind of order, this order need to be canceled.

Thank you so much if anyone can provide any help!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @ALEX_WU, please reach out to our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter as this will require us to check your account details for further assistance. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks!

I have tried by writing the feedback to your customer service, and i received the reply that they cannot help me cancel my order.

But my friend helped me contact your StarhubCare on Twitter just now and I hope to hear back soon 

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Alternatively, you may also contact us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance. You may also refer to this link < https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html >

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

2 months ago

Sorry, for certain reason, I cannot use those two.

Is there any other way? Thanks!

Get Started

Get Started