Skip to main content
M

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Feb 22, 2021 1:48 PM

internet is so slow

I have 1 Gbps broadband plan but nowadays internet is so slow,I am observing speed from few days download speed is approx 60 Mbps,how to increase speed , where I can complain this for starhub broadband?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 days ago

Hi @mayur7, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Just to check, what router are you using? Is it on a wired or wireless connection? Have you tried to reboot both your ONT and router to see if the issue persists?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P I am using Linksys router, it's on wired connection with Star hub fiber network at home we are using it as WiFi,yes tried reboot as well, attaching speed test by ookala similar speed I got,few days ago same test were having speed approx 300 Mbps

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Alright, since rebooting didn't help please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to resolve or get to the bottom of the issue with your slow internet connection. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started