user_765353's profile

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 10:28 AM

Internet connection is getting worse every day in Sengkang

I'm using a StarHub 1Gbps fiber broadband connection and hate the service nowadays!

Internet connection is very flakey these days. Not even good for a zoom call without video

I often have to switch to mobile internet to continue WhatsApp conversations. Why is it so poor! 

What should I do to get it fixed?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

14 d ago

Hi @user_765353, we're sorry to hear that you're encountering an issue with your broadband service. Just to check, what router are you using? Have you tried to reboot both your ONT and router to refresh your connection? 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P I'm using Samsung SmartConnect as the router. I have and tried the Nokia one router before it and had more trouble with it. I tried restarting the ONT and router many times. The issue remains the same

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance from the relevant team. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thanks, will do that

Get Started

Get Started