Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 11:00 PM

If my cable broadband contract expired, may I renew it by month?

My 2 years cable broadband contract will expired, may I renew the contract by monthly? or have to renew by yearly?

Responses

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

8 years ago

If I am not mistaken, the maxonline contract is for 24 months.
:) ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## :)
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

you can just continue to use the service and pay the usual fee, without contract.

the benefit is that, you can switch ISP anytime without under the obligation of a contract.

to sign and tied yourself for another 24 months contract, there must be certain benefit or goodies for you to pen the contract and commit yourself for another 24 months

Just

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

do take note that once contract expired, you will be paying normal fees which is higher than promotion rates... If you feel there is a need then take up a new contract or upgrade and switch to fibre, compare around and find out personally about the hidden costs too!! what seems cheap on paper may not be true, look for fine prints...

For my case, mine also expired and I am waiting for my house fibre to be ready which is just 1 more mth away ;p

Get Started

Get Started