Fibre TV - How to get the IPTV box ?
I've signed up the Home Hub 1000 plan. My Fibre internet has been installed this morning and is working fine.
The plan seems to include the Fibre TV (IPTV) subscription. However, the technician did not bring me any IPTV box (just delivered the ONT and the Wireless Router.)
So, how does it work ?
- Do I need to take my existing Set Top Box (Cisco 4586DVB) to Starhub and exchange a new one ?
- Do I install the IPTV box myself, or make an appointment to have it delivered and installed ?
** Homehub 1000 **
1. Fibre Broadband - OK (installed today)
2. Fibre TV - ?
3. Mobile Broadband - OK (using an Android pad)
4. Home Phone Line - OK (working)