Skip to main content
haros

Trusted Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 3:00 AM

Fibre Broadband Termination Fee !

Changed fibre to cable broadband , terminated fibre broadband after 24  months contract completion, shocked to find out there is  a termination fee for cancelleing fibre broadband even after completing the contract  period  What is this ? no one tell me when i contacted sales for enquiry about cancelling my fibre and sign up for cable broadband, why have to pay $56+ for cable broadband activation fee and $32+ for fibre cancellation fee for changing the type of broadband and contunue with starhub with a  new contract ?

Responses

haros

Trusted Contributor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

it works without full stop, Why add a full stop to a hyberlink at the end ? can edit your post?
Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your feedback Haros. The page you're referring to are for new customers. Hence the termination charges are not reflected there.

haros

Trusted Contributor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

New Customers do not need to know there will be a termination charge when they want to terminate after 2 years ? or there is no cancellation charge for new signups now? if the page shows all the charges related to fibre broadband then the cancellation fee also relevant info.

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

We will take note of your feedback and highlight to the relevant team to take note of.

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

2 years ago

As according to the link > Be aware of our fiber broadband charges | Starhub Home Broadband

There is a item as describe;

Fibre Service Disconnection Fee	$32.10

This may to avoid confusion with the term Termination Charge.

Maybe Starhub should include the wording to include, example; "upon contract ended" or similar.

i am not starhub staff.

haros

Trusted Contributor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

Hi,

I like to see a copy of my contract showing fiber broadband termination fee, i have contacted Starhub months ago . Finally they found and send me my mobile contract ! !?? , only Starhub seems to know how a mobile mobile phone contract and fiber termination fees are related. i did send you PM on Saturday, there is no reply.. i want to see my fiber contract showing termination fee.
Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Haros,

Can you provide me with the subscribers' details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM so that I may arrange for further assistance?

- Han

Get Started

Get Started