U

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

Mon, Aug 2, 2021 2:22 PM

Difficulty connecting with Wireless@SGx

Hi repeated attempts to get in touch with StarHub over my connection issues on Wireless@SGx have led nowhere. Piecemeal replies from your customer service is not helping with different teams based in Malaysia and elsewhere who are not talking with each other. The Wireless@SGx does not appear to be working properly. After uninstalling and reinstalling a few times it stops functioning properly. Installation seems okay but doesn't seem to be doing anything after that. It should be prompting a user to enter details but it doesn't. Repeated attempts to get in touch with StarHub seems to be leading me from person to person. Seems the only solution will be to bring down my laptop to a StarHub service center with Wireless@SGx access. That it has taken this long is appalling!

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_a2ef94, we're genuinely sorry that it's taking longer to resolve your concern. Unfortunately, this will require further technical assistance from the relevant team. So, kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they'll do everything to straighten this out. Thanks for your understanding. 

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

4 m ago

Useless StarHub. Give you guys minus 10 for customer service with disjointed outsourced customer service teams. Phone and Email doesn't talk with each other. In the end I resolved myself by liaising directly with IMDA. If you can't resolve at least be honest about it instead of pretending.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3 m ago

Hello im having the same issue. IMDA is not verified. May i know how u directly liaise with IMDA? 

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

@user_537c14 go to their website and write to them. please provide them feedback like I did their methods are antiquated and not user friendly. Unless they receive more of such feedback nothing changes.

Get Started

Get Started