Skip to main content
J

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Fri, Jan 22, 2021 10:18 AM

Dealing with Starhub for my homehub sign up has been an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE

Net link trust came to my place 3 times, starhub troopers 3 times, separately - and my fibre is still not up. I had to stay home for these visits and hours on the phone with both starhub and NLT and i have wasted so much time because starhub is simply incompetent. Trouble tickets on two occasions were not sent on to NLT, customer service reps had no idea what they were doing, and they were more interested in reading from their script then actually helping to solve the problem. Each time i spoke to a call centre rep they say the “manager” will call back. Or another rep will call back. And it either doesnt happen or happens the next day even when they said they have tagged the issue with high urgency. The last trip made by the trooper was meant to be a joint inspection with NLT, arranged by technical services at starhub. Trooper turned up, NLT did not. Called NLT and again, they said they havent received the trouble ticket from starhub. Trooper left without resolving anything. Later in the day NLT came, i called starhub requesting the immediate presence of a trooper to do the joint inspection, all i got (and for the tenth time) was the procedures does not allow that. Wow. I’m sorry but i have to say, the standard of customer service is simply appalling. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @Jamied, we are sorry that we have not met your service expectations. We understand that you are frustrated about delay in the installation of HomeHub+ to your home. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Let me just check, if the hubtroopers were able to successfully install your service already? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started