U

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Nov 26, 2021 5:24 AM

Closed

Compliment to staff & feedback on customer portal

I would like to compliment Ms Ariana for helping me with my broadband connectivity issue today.  She went the extra mile of helping me to test the speed of my connection which took very long with sending pictures of the speed test and helping me to escalate for further checks.  She was very patient with me,  and I really appreciate the fact that she was not biased and still willing to go the extra mile and help me even when my tone of voice was really not friendly in the beginning when I called as a frustrated customer.  

I have additional feedback/complaint on the feedback form at Contact Us, in my acct portal relating to sending this compliment.  i clicked many times on "send feedback" but there is not indication of whether my submission was successful or not.  It is not user friendly.  So now I had to go through the trouble of registering for this platform and post the compliment here to ensure she receives the well deserved compliment.  Pls make it easier for customers to send compliments of staff to your company.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Compliment to staff & feedback on customer portal

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started