Skip to main content
Cxf's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 2:00 AM

Complain and Feedback

Starhub,

1. On 24Sept@13:05 hrs, telesales (IDSmiley Frustrated90) called on my mobile number () on recontracting my existing Dual broadband. I agreed with exception that my bill continues to be on paper like I am enjoying now. She agreed after confirming with me. She continued with the pronounced of cancellation penalty and no mention of any further charges.

2. On 25 Sept 09:38 hrs, I received the contract with subject titled "Starhub Sales confirmation" with an attachment in my email. Upon reviewing the email, I discovered the billing was selected as e-billing.

3. On 25 Sept 13:12 hrs, I received another email titled "My Starhub e-bill Registration".

4. On 25 Sept 17:51 hrs, I called 1630 to clarify the misrepresentation by earlier telesales of ID S90. The telesales that handled the call was by the name Syll. She could not do further than offering my new contract on paper and no further.

Since there was no further action Syll could do, she offered to have the original telesales of ID S90 to call me back. I agree. Till to date, I have not received the call from telesales of ID S90.

Further, I have filed a complain in Starhub feedback and received no follow-up call or email. Thus I have filed a CASE and awaiting their investigation after responded with the submission of contract and abovemention printscreens from my phone.

All telesales conversation are recorded, I would persaude the person handling this complaint to listen to the conversation I had with your telsesales and ascertain the fact.

In conclusion, since Starhub expected a contract to be binding over a telesales, I am expecting the failure to accede to my requst of paper bill at no extra charge be consider legal binding too.

As such I am requesting:

Either,

i. Starhub honours my request to have the bill continued to be on paper with no extra charge, like what I am receiving.

or

ii. Declare the new contract null and void at mutual agreement and notify me of the decision.

Regards

Tan Seow Hock

Responses

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

As of today (1/11/2019), after one month, i received a call from starhub 2 weeks ago, claiming they were looking into my complain and feedback.

I was shock and find it unneccessary to make a call to inform without mitigation plan. 

My issue is straight forward and obviously a misrepresentation of Starhub telesales person. Yet till to date, i am STILL waiting for:

1. Reply from starhub of this complain/feedback

2. What is starhub solution for the misrepresentation by the telesales person? 

3. The reply from the telesales person that did not honour my request. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 months ago

Your services leave a lot to be desired.

The reason I switched to Starhub is because of the "great" services.

I have yet to make a payment - my oversight, and my mobile has been turned off.

I had to go over to the Woodland store to "fix" the issue.

I asked for my mobile network to be temporarily activated, so I can make payment. I was assured it would be activated within 1 hour. Guess what? After 1 hour not yet activated - i cannot make payment because last step the bank will send an OTP to my phone, and since my mobile network is not yet activated - I cannot receive said OTP and cannot complete my payment.

I HAD TO BORROW ANOTHER PHONE to call to Customer Service.

Guess what? The person was really rude. Hey - you had a bad day - I had a bad day... but I didn't become rude to the Service Rep. Yes, talking to you Mr. K of Finance - you suck...

You know how much your answer is worth? You only made me angry... by being rude.. by belittling my experience...

Thank you StarHub. Unfortunately I still have to stay with you - no other choice... only so many ISP in Singapore...

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @JoSujendro, we are sorry that we have not met your service expectations. This is not the experience we want you to have with us. Nonetheless, we value your feedback as this will help us to continuously improve the services we provide to our customers. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 months ago

Starhub,

We upgrade the 2GBps broadband in last month.

19/Nov/2020: Technician came and installed but I hesitated about he said it's not the 2GBps but 1GBps x 2 routers.

25/Nov/2020: Internet failed until now.

I called to Starhub Customer Service many times (more than 10 times) since 25/Nov/2020 to last week but totally cannot fixed until now. For 1 time call, I must give the time 30min to 1hr but no improvement and always gives the same answer as "need more time... need more time". Argue with them also no point. Talk nicely also no point. Until now no solution and cannot settle.

I explained that we are almost working from home. So the internet speed is very important for us. We were using with the mobile internet for work PC and our mobile data usage is over limit. So it's seriously important for us.

But, no answer, no solution, no improvement. Always says that they will call back within 24 hrs but finally nobody called all the time. Last week only 1 time called about "need more time" again.

Finally, I requested that I would like to cancel the contract and wants to change another ISP because I believe that Starhub cannot solve the issue. However, they said "need more time... need more time" only. No solution, No improvement till now.

I'm really disappointment Starhub service this time and regret for recontract to urgrade the broadband.

Currently, I don't want to call anymore 1633 because repeat again the story from beginning again and again is very disappointed matter for me. They are also no solution and looping the same answer again and again.

You can check how many times I called 25/Nov/2020 to now.

I would like to discuss face to face with Customer Service Officer also they said "No".

Thank you.

< removed private information >

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @Khin Saw Mya, first of, I had to remove the private information you posted here for your privacy and security as this is a public forum. For your concern, I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your internet connection. Just to check, are you having an intermittent connection or no connection at all? Also, please try to reboot both your ONT and router to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started