Skip to main content
limchunhui's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 12:00 AM

Charged $30 modification fee not stated in contract

Recently I had recontract via online method at starhub.com, I am sure I read through all clause and did not see any that state the modification fee $30. Yesterday I even call up the CSO hotline and the CSO also can't prove to me of the clause, just insisting it is there through the phone resulting in nothing being resolved.

I would like to request and answer to this from any high authority and waiver of the $30 charge, will not hestitate to bring it up to the management personally or IDA if no proper answer is given.

Attached if bill as shown below:

bill.JPG

Responses

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi limchunhui

Please reply with your registered name, service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check this for you. 

- Amy

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi I got the same issue here. I have contacted your customer service team via email and FB chat, all just insisting this is a valid charge. Why am I charge a hidden fees I have no knowledge about?? 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @YS12, the modification fee applies should customer downgrade to a lower fibre plan (e.g. 1Gbps Fibre Broadband to Max Infinity 500Mbps). Moreover, this is used to cover the administrative fee for the downgrade of service. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started