X

183 Messages

• 

181 Points

Tue, Sep 14, 2021 4:32 AM

Cannot connect to a specific game online service

This has been happening since last month, trying to access the Epic Games website is very slow and won't let me sign in. But it will resolve itself after a few hours before doing it again.

Doing a traceroute to one of their servers results in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gf1KGguPoE I followed the video for the above

Also happening on cellular data with starhub mobile as well.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

3 d ago

Hi @Xillvion, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to reboot your ONT and router to see if the issue persists? The rebooting process will change your IP address since all individual customers are assigned dynamic IPs and this will change depending on which IP is available (amongst the pool of IP addresses). 

183 Messages

• 

181 Points

@Carla_P The problem already went away without rebooting the equipment but will eventually return. Actually, rebooting won't even help, the same problem almost a month ago caused the linksys router logo light to keep flashing even though the internet was working, it's a routing issue or some sort.

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

All right, we highly suggest that if you encounter this issue again to please contact our Customer Support as this will require further technical assistance from the relevant team. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started