F

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Apr 28, 2021 1:46 AM

CANCEL ORDER

HI PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER / APPOINTMENT, MY WORKPERMIT WILL EXPIRED IN 1 MONTH. COMPANY WILL HELP TO REORDER. 

ID: < removed private information >

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

6 m ago

Hi @fyqsyafiq92, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! First of, apologies that I had to remove the private information you posted here as this is a public forum to protect your security. Please be advised that if the validity period of the work permit is less than 6 months, a letter from the employer indicating the intent of renewal is required. The letter must be from a manager of the company. Instead of cancelling your order, we advise that you provide a letter instead. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

hi, please help to cancel. thanks

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Alright, if you insist to cancel please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to check your account details here to further assist you. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started