Skip to main content
Q

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 6:57 AM

Broadband Installation no show

Made an appointment to install broadband today, waited past appointment time but no one turned up.

Call customer service and waited 30 min before being told they had a glitch and my order was accidentally cancelled.

Ask me to wait until next week for someone to call me and to arrange for another appointment.

I have already made plans to use the service on Monday, now I have scramble to change plans.

And I have to waste another day waiting for the installation.

And apparently this glitch that automatically cancel the orders has been around since last year? From some of the feedback from your website and listed here.

Why is starhub not doing anything to resolve the glitch? 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

11 days ago

Hi @Qester, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Just to check, is your broadband already installed? 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

No installation, still awaiting for starting to call back. Left many messages on Facebook messenger, but no reply except for the automatic bot response.

Very disappointing experience with starhub.

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

The bot on our Facebook Messenger will get you to an agent if it's unable to answer your query. Alternatively, you may also contact us via this form. If you have Twitter, you may also send us a direct message. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started