Skip to main content
AlexSG

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 9:00 AM

3G Free MaxMobile (1GB) Data SIM

I don't know what's the rational this SO RESTRICTED free 1GB data SIM, someone please enlighten this?

Speed is so slooooow and you can't buy additional AddOn data.

Isn't 3G hogging the frequency bandwidth for telco?

Don't you think everyone should use more efficient 4G instead?

Why not additional revenue for allowing purchases of more AddOns data?

Useless lagging speed will only backfire.

#3G #FreeButUseless #MobileBroadband #StarHub

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Hi @AlexSG, the speed on your sim card should be sufficient for normal surfing and it's specifically for users who don't need much data. If you are looking for speed and more data, I recommend that you surf using WiFI or on our 4G mobile data. 

~ Carla

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
AlexSG

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

10 months ago

You missed my point. Have you tried using 3G these days? It's totally
usable even just for WhatsApp.

No sincerity for offering a free gift.

It's bad publicity for StarHub
Howard Toh

Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

10 months ago

Hi @AlexSG 

The 21Mbps Free 1GB Mobile broadbrand was indeed launched several years ago and I agree that, in these days of 4G, not many users can go back to that speed. 

You do have a very good feedback on allowing customers to upgrade / add on to it. 

Can you help by formally putting in the feedback in our Ideas Exchange page? This is a platform where ideas and suggestions are documented and put through a review process. 

Ideas Exchange

I will help to vote it up as well! 

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :)

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com 

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started