Skip to main content
J

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 7:49 AM

1633 - Broadband - Sales Consultant takes forever to answer the call...

i tried calling twice .. on hold for more than 15 min each time. 

i tried using web to recontract, says "sorry unable to proceed, please try again" when i tried to input the date time for appt.

i tried using the app but the option is only to recontract when i wish to upgrade to 2Gbps.... 

everytime when i need standard simple help like this... starhub always have these types of issues... 

get your act together.... 

Responses

GraceTan

Beauty Ambassador

• 

289 Messages

a month ago

Hi js123,

That sounds like a most frustrating experience indeed! Much as all of us here would sympathize, as users ourselves, we are unable to assist. 

For a more prompt response, you might want to head to Starhub's facebook page. Usually moderators here will provide this response as they don't have access to account-related matters: For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

~

Visit Grace's award-winning blog now: http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/ :)
Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

a month ago

Hi @js123, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We would like to thank you for your continued support to StarHub and we're glad to know that you want to recontract with us. To address your concern, our sales hotline might be receiving a huge number of calls that's why the wait time is longer, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We suggest that you recontract via our Online Store, please try to clear the cache and cookies of your web browser to see if the issue persists. You may also use a different web browser. For My StarHub App, please also restart the app. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started