Ravishankar

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

Wed, Sep 23, 2020 9:00 AM

1000Mbps Fibre Broadband - New HomeHub Plus went Down at 9.10am 23 Sep 2020

All was well till 9.10am and we were busy on online conferences in our own rooms and all came out to check if Internet was Down. Yes indeed it was down. All resumed their calls by switching to 4G via individual hotspots. I then called Starhub and was advised to switch off and on the ONT and the fact I report a blinking red light meaning Loss of Signal , a technician was to verify the cause. Thanks here for the quick arrangement. I got a slot of 11am to 1pm and at 1pm we had the gentlemen on the door. He used his own Fibre Optics cable and verified that the problem is with Fibre Optic cable for my Home and he said he has created a Ticket with Net Trust and they would have to look into it . I am still waiting and so far no solution or any update from OpenNet/Net Trust.

1. Seems I am the only Subscribers impacted , others are fine . Can somebody explain ?
2.Any tips on how can this be escalated and resolved ?

Responses

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

a month ago

Forced Digital Detox continues 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Hi @Ravishankar, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. It's never our intention for this to happen. As this is an issue that concerns NetLink Trust, we suggest that you contact them at 6563 4273 / 656-FIBRE from 9am – 6pm (Mondays – Saturdays). You may also send in your concern via this link

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

I have left the details via their contact us Form

(edited)

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

I am now on a call with NetLink Trust 

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

Call Highlights : 

1. Verification 
2. Confirmed that Trouble Ticket from Starhub was submitted 

3. Triggered a Tier 1 Check : MDR and found all in good health 

4.Waiting on Service Provider(Starhub) to create another Trouble Ticket for Tier 2 appointment - @carla - Can you assist here ? 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

Unfortunately, I'm unable to help you with your concern as I'm unable to access your account details here in the Community. May I trouble you to please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

a month ago

Spoke to NetLink Trust Support . Confirmed Site Visit 2pm to 4pm .. Fingers Crossed 

Respected Contributor

• 

32 Messages

• 

10 Points

The NetLink folks came on time and fixed the issue . Some confusion in Port Usage Starhub technician documented probably a wrong Port but Net Link did use the correct Port

1633 Tech Vishnu helped me to connect the TV and Internet ports correctly and finally all HUB services are up and running 

Thanks to Starhub and NetLink Trust!!

Issue started on 23 Sep 20 9.10am Resolved on 25 Sep 20 5pm 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

That's good to hear, @Ravishankar

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started