Grateful Like-Giver

Senior Advisor

• 

85 Messages

• 

7 Points

Tue, Jan 26, 2021 2:48 PM

Happy star and Happy star plus plan need to give more data

Happy star (200MB) and Happy star plus (400MB) are very very low data amount in today. The data amount never update since last more than 6 years ago.

e.g Singtel YAY plan come with 15GB, M1 Power $19 come with 2.5GB

and every prepaid data package automatically deduct 50MB after a few minutes (no background data usage as totally switch off data, can check via *123# ). i already terminate one starhub prepaid number.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

3 m ago

Hi @kzo135, thank you for sharing your thoughts about our Happy Star and Happy Star Plus Prepaid Top-up. We base our services on the needs of our customers. Having said that, do you turn off background app refresh on your phone to avoid your data from being used without you knowing? Moreover, if you want more data I'd suggest that you top-up with Happy Data 30 with the best value bundle of 3GB data on superfast 4G, SMS and voice calls. Please refer here to find out more about our StarHub Prepaid top-up options.

Lastly, I highly suggest that you post this idea of adding more data on our Happy Star and Happy Star Plus Prepaid Top-up to Ideas Exchange so other users could upvote this. If it gets at least 20 upvotes, we will try to make this happen. Once again, your feedback is important to us, and we are continuously working to provide you with a better service. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
kzo135

Senior Advisor

• 

85 Messages

• 

7 Points

Hi @Carla 

i know about Happy Data 30, but price is $30. so expensive for 30 days.  anyway thanks

Get Started

Get Started