Skip to main content
tazzy

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Mar 29, 2020 11:00 PM

New Idea

Google Nest Router and Wifi

Will Starhub be offering Google Nest Router and Wifi bundle?

I've been on your old Google Wifi bundle and would like to see Starhub to offer this combination instead.

The specs are definately higher than the Nokia Beacon 1 that you are currently offering. 

Responses

georgeml

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

Presently our home uses the Google Wifi. it has served us well. Read reviews about Google Nest and thought it would be a good idea for Starhub to have Google Nest. The present Starhub users who have Google wifi need not fear that their present google wifi would collect dust as it could be used as extra points as the Google Nest router is backward complatible with Google wifi.

tazzy

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

What will make it even better will be to provide Wifi 6 routers to compliments higher bandwidth plans. That will put Starhub one of the first with such devices.

georgeml

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

Good idea 'tazzy'. I agree.

tazzy

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

Viewquest launch it's WiFi 6 plans with Asus AX router ... Starhub is now 2 steps behind ...

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

985 Messages

3 months ago

Thanks for contributing this idea, @tazzy and @georgeml for supporting the idea. Hopefully this idea gets to 20 votes and we can move this to the next stage of our Ideas lifecycle. Get your friends and family to vote for it! 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started