luvnature

Valued Advisor

• 

32 Messages

Wed, Jun 10, 2020 7:00 AM

New Idea

Facebook/Twitter account for contact

Hi!

We need to have a Facebook/Twitter account to contact Starhub for help on issues. I don't understand the rationale behind this requirement. Some of us may not have Facebook/Twitter accounts and it becomes difficult to contact Strhub. 

I suggest that this requirement be removed. Alternatively, Whatsapp/Telegram communication channels may also be included as avenues of contacts as almost everyone have these accounts.

Tks

Responses

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

985 Messages

3 months ago

Hi @luvnature, totally get where you're coming from. When we first introduced social media as a channel for customer service support, we saw it as an opportunity for us to reach out to our customers digitally, keeping in mind that most of our customers would have a social media account. Customer service support via social media platforms also help to ease our call load on our customer service hotline, hence social media was the way to go for customers to reach us. 

We understand that some customers might stop using social media due to privacy reasons, or even the older generation who might not have social media accounts. Currently, customers who are not on social media can contact us on Community, call the hotline or send us an email. Rest assured that as the digital trend changes, we will adapt and find different ways to connect with our customers. 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

luvnature

Valued Advisor

• 

32 Messages

3 months ago

Thanks Jolene for your response. It is just that when replies are posted usually it is mentioned "contact us through Facebook?Twitter". This may create a confusion that only those who have these accounts can contact starhub. You may consider including "or call 1633". 

Tks!

Get Started

Get Started