Skip to main content
K

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 2:48 AM

Customer care hotline

Calling 1633 is a nightmare. I have just subscribed to starhub broadband a few months ago. 2 days ago my ONT cannot connect to the network. The LOS led keep blinking despite rebooting many times. I have called 1633 so many times that i lost count. Each ti.e i waited more than 30 to 40 mins before giving up. Star hub should not expect customer to wait for more than an hour just to talk to the consultant. I suggest that you follow what singtel did by allowing customer to leave their hp number to arrange a callback. That way customer can go and do their routine while waiting to be served. Otherwise you will lose customer overtime because of poor service. I am certaintky not going to renew my contract with starhub after this bad experience.

Responses

1 Message

• 

1 Point

a month ago

I completely agree with you and I hope Starhub has customer service officers reading customers' feedback here. My experience is similar to yours with long wait for service. After waiting for 30 mins, there was a brief conversation with staff before he transferred me to sales, which to another 10 mins wait and finally the line was cut off.

PLEASE show us some authentic customer care.  Thank you.

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1K Messages

• 

37 Points

Completely understand how frustrating it can be to have your call hung up after waiting for so long. May I suggest that you contact our Customer Service Support via Facebook messenger (link can be found in my signature below) and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible. 

Thank you 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1K Messages

• 

37 Points

a month ago

Hi @keekiat Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, and the suggestion of enabling customers to leave their HP number. 

Did you manage to speak with our customer service support? If you haven't, I would suggest that you leave a note on Facebook messenger and someone will be in touch. 

Thank you

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

I find that leaving a message on the messenger is just a joke. Each time I left a message, someone will comment and tell me to shutdown, check cables, and reboot. If it still don't work call 1633. Everyone is telling me the same thing. I have called 1633 since last Saturday many times each time waited more than 30 to 40mins before I gave up. Of course you can said that I should have waited longer to get a response but there are other things that we have everyday instead of holding onto a phone and waited to be served. My point is that many customers had feedback of long waiting time and what did starhub do? Ask them to call 1633 and wait longer. If this is the best solution that the company can offers to the customers then I would say that I'll go somewhere else.

Anyway I have tried again on Monday and managed to talk to the technical support after waiting for 55mins. After spending another 15mins on the phone, the person is convinced that I have done everything right and it still don't work. Today the service staff came to check and told us that the problem is with NetLink so need to wait some more.

Carla_P

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.2K Points

We understand that you are frustrated about the issues you're facing. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Lastly, please let us know what happens on the next visit to your home if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 

Get Started

Get Started