SaintYSL's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 11:00 PM

Re-contract voucher Eligibility

Hi Starhub ,

I have been using Starhub home hub go services for past few years , contract has recently ended , i would like to check am i eligible for Re-contract voucher ?

Best Regards,

Lisa 

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 y ago

As far as i know there is no such Recontract voucher for HomeHub contract.

Usually the sales staff will contact you once your contract have completed 21 months.

Do check if you have missed or did not answer any unknown phone numbers which is mostly from the sales staff.

Also there may have mailer sent to you via your letter box, which you may have missed out.

There were several sales staff that contact me when my contract completed 21 months.

And i did received a mailer sent to me on the last month of the contract, that give me a best deal which i immediately recontract.

As there are usually a lot of ongoing promotions available for recontract customers.

Hence it is important to take note on these promotions and once the promotion is acceptable to you then you can do the recontract.

Alternately you can write to forum staff to see if there is any offers that you may have missed &or available to you.

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

Description:

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started