BiN Francis's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 9:00 PM

Recontract Voucher $200

Hi StarHub Team, I've been a long time loyalty customer with Starhub for more than 10 years.l'm a Homehub Go 1000 budle and  my main mobile subscription (xxxx 0714) Acc No. 1.1.4111304L and I intend to recontract my yearly contract. Understand that to eligibility customer have to be at least on the 13th month of my contract (fulfil 12 month) which my contract will be end at Nov 17 which I have already meet the T&C. I was informed fromthe starhub app when i renew my contract i will be entilte $200 voucher for the handsets, therefore i hope your teams can look into this pertaining matter. Your prompt reply will highly appreciated.

Best Regards, Francis Goh

Salehuddin_H

Alumni (Retired)

• 

516 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Francis, can you PM me with your full name, NRIC/FIN, email and mobile so that I can escalate this for you?

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

Hi,

Any update regard of my enquiry ? Yesterday i already PM to you.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

Hi, 

Any update regard of my enquiry ? Yesterday i already PM to you.

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 y ago

Hi  Francis Goh

Actually you can check yourself to confirm on this $200 voucher.

Login using your Hub iD to either My Starhub App or Starhub.com website.

At your Account go to My Services.

At the HomeHub column there will be a statement on this $200 Voucher for Mobile Recontract.

With this shown you can proceed to make your purchase.

Hence there is no need to wait for the reply as this will be reflected once it is available.

Regards.

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 y ago

As this is weekend and the office may not be operational.

Please do wait till work-day for the reply as the Customer Support Team return to work.

Also this may take some time to check your status.

For your info.

Are your referring to your mobile contract which have completed 12 months of contract.

As HomeHub subscriber with mobile contract, there  is this Annual Handset Upgrade for hubber.

You may refer to this info under point 6 of this HomeHub Terms & Conditions, link;

>>  HomeHub Terms & Conditions

There will not be any physical voucher to be sent to subscriber.

This will be reflect on your profile when you do recontract.

If you are doing on Online store, it will stated if your intend to use this voucher or not.

For shops the sales staff will be able to know in your profile while handling the recontract.

If this is what you want to know, then it is available and you can recontract anytime.

Let the sales staff to know you are using hubber Annual Handset Upgrade of $200 for recontract.

Do use this $200 to offset your handset cost, and note no refund if there s balance while handset cost more than $200 you need to top-up the differences.

Edit: 

This apply to 1 mobile recontract per subscriber per 12 months since last time using this voucher for recontract.

Note:  You need to top-up $100 as the voucher is considered as wavier of $200 from the Early Recontract fee of $300 ($300 - 200 = $100)

The handset cost is payable, if any.

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Get Started

Get Started