Angel_ine04's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Sep 17, 2017 10:00 PM

Iphone 8 plus booking - price plan

I have received email to book for iphone 8 on 19 Sep.

i have click the price plan link and only saw plan mobile phone plan XS/S/M/etc for selection. What about Homehub Go 15 mobile plan? Can i just select any price plan e.g. S plan first to confirm the booking, and then change to homehub go 15/homehub go 500 when i am at the starhub shop on the appointment date?

If i am recontracting my existing homehub go plan, how do i select the price plan under the booking link on 19 Sept? The mobile plan should be under homehub go 15 plan but it is not available for selection.

Also my current contract will end 27 Dec 2017, i will need to pay for early recontract fee. If recontract is on 27 Sep 2017 which i complete 21 months, do i still need to pay early recontract fee?

Responses

eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

4 y ago

For immediate attention you may have to post your question to the "active" thread, link;

>>  8 Things to Know to Book a Phone

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hi @ Angel_ine04

If you did not opt in for HomeHub Go during your registration, you'll not be able to take it up for the Pre-Order.

With regards to the rest of your account related queries, please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check. 

Get Started

Get Started