U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Mon, Sep 27, 2021 3:49 PM

Why can sign up for recurring payment online but have to terminate by fill in hard form ?

Dear Starhub, can I know why we can sign up for recurring payment online but have to terminate by fill in hard copy form ?

Service was prompt when I signing up. But when come to termination, your staff informed me that I have to check with my bank about stopping my recurring payment (which I can sign up online) during I returning those device. After I went through all the hassle with bank and bank confirmed that only Starhub can terminate it. 

Then Starhub inform that I have to complete the hardcopy form and mail/fax to them. Why your staff cant just tell me about this form when I returning device at the outlet and gave me false instruction ? and how come there are no email option when come to termination while everything can do online ?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_0144f8, apologies for the confusion. We also advise our customers that to terminate a Recurring Credit Card or GIRO payment that they complete and return the termination form to StarHub using the postage-paid mailer included with the form or fax to 6721-5051. 

Nonetheless, we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us today. It is through your feedback and comments that we identify areas that need improvement on our end.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P 

I mailed the termination form last Wed but I didnt receive any notification until today. Besides it, the fax number is not working as I tried to fax several times.

Now this bill charged to my credit card. PLEASE ADVISE THE CORRECT AND DETAILED PROCEDURE & STEPS TO REFUND IT.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Hi @user_0144f8, let me just clarify if you have received your final bill already? Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you as we don't have access to your account details here. In this case, please reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Rest assured, they'll do everything they can to straighten this out. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started