Skip to main content
V

Thu, Sep 3, 2020 3:08 AM

Termination v Transfer

Hi, I have a tv and broadband subscription with StarHub. I have 10 months left on both. I have to relocate and have to either cancel or transfer the subscription. Can I get the charges for termination and process and is there any  benefit of transferring the account instead ? 

thanks 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

314 Points

2 months ago

Hi @Varun1138, I'm sorry to hear about your termination query. To terminate your TV and broadband service, you can bring the following items and equipment to our StarHub main outlets located at Plaza Singapura, NEX, Jurong Point and Tampines Mall.

All existing sets of the equipment listed below:

• Fibre Broadband 
    - 1 x Optical Network Terminal
    - 1 x Fibre Patch Cord
    - 1 x UTP Cable
    - 1 x Power Adaptor
  • TV equipment – which include set-top box(es), remote control(s), power adapter(s) and fibre patch cord

The service will be terminated accordingly once the equipment has been returned. Do note that a disconnection fee of $32.10 applies. And you'll incur early termination fees since you're still under contract, however, I can't check how much you'll have to pay since I don't have access to view your account details here in the Community. 

You may also opt to transfer the ownership of your TV and broadband subscription which has a one-time transfer admin fee of $20 (before GST) for each service. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started