U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sat, Aug 21, 2021 1:15 PM

Relocate and recontract

Hi,

My contract ends on 1st Oct and I'm moving house in early September. I plan to recontract. 

May I know whether I should submit a relocation request first and if so, how do I mention that I plan to recontract (so that I get a waiver of the relocation fees)?

Thank you!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_f1e71f, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Let me share that the relocation fee is waived if the customer is within the contract or is out of contract and willing to recontract. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P

Thank you for your reply! I'm a bit confused on which option is cheaper.

1. Recontract with old address and then, relocate

2. Recontract with new address and then, terminate old address

3. Relocate to new address and then, recontract

Or if I don't recontract and just relocate, would my service still continue at the same price? Below is the summary of my contract.

Can you please advise?

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Please be advised that when you terminate you'll be paying a Fibre Service Disconnection Fee of $32.10 (w/GST) which covers the administrative fee for termination. Based on the photo you've provided it looks like you're paying your broadband service at $39.90, which is a promotional price. This means when your contract expires you'll be charged of its usual price at $69.90.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P I see. Thank you for your help!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

You're always welcome. Have a nice day, Carmen!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started