Skip to main content

Apprentice

• 

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 1:13 PM

Problem with Nokia WiFi Beacon1

Started the Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 yesterday and the wifi reception was very poor in the rooms (Beacon is in the living room). This can't continue because family members work from home and the internet is essential. No such issues with the D-Link 850-L (been using for several years!). On and off the router, ONT many times, problems persist.

Starhub, what's your problem solutions? Today is the second day of use and online meeting couldn't be held due to poor wifi reception.  If you suggest calling customer service/technical enquiries, then please make sure they DO NOT keep transferring calls and then put customers on hold for more than 15mins without answering. I have had such "holding on" experiences before and never got a chance to speak to the technical officer.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

4 days ago

Hi @BatsuMaru, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Since rebooting both your ONT and router didn't help, we highly suggest that you reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further technical assistance. We'd also like to apologise for the incident where you were on hold for quite a time and wasn't able to talk to our customer support. We hope you understand and please be assured that we are doing our best to provide you with the best service we can offer. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Apprentice

• 

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P  Appreciate the reply, Carla. Will contact the team via FB Messenger.

Can I just return the Nokia Beacon 1 to Starhub for a refund? Even if it is not full, it is ok. 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

I'm afraid that is not possible. But, you can check with my colleagues. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

13 Messages

• 

13 Points

its like a secret society, once you are in there is no way out... i'm also in the same situation... lousy Beacon that i cannot get out of

Get Started

Get Started