axlecky's profile

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 1:00 PM

Gaming problem with gta online players in singapore

It has been 2 weeks since this problem arised, Singaporean gta online players have been unable to get online with a message showing" alert, rockstar cloud servers are unavailable, please try again later." We thought that this might be a problem with Starhub or internet providers in singapore. So could Starhub please provide some advice on this issue here.

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Please leave your details on http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery

Thanks

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

I've already file tickes to you about this issue. After waitng for one day, the customer service told me that there is no issue on their side and asked me to check with rockstar. Actually do you think I need to check with rockstar? Becasue I'm not the only one who has this kind of issue. Please help

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

I wish to know is there a date that you guys will solve this issue or a method we can use to play? It's been 3 weeks since I've been unable to play and it's rather frustating
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

I am using StarHub fibre broadband and I have no issue playing GTAO. Are you all on cable broadband or fibre broadband?

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

I am using cable broadband?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Thanks @Avramtan

How about the rest?

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

I'm using Cable Broadband too. Everytime I want to enter GTA Online, they prompt me to download the new update when I already did. I tried every method that Rockstar ask me to do, but still, no changes. 

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

I'm using cable. Actually You guys has asked me this question many times. But every time You were just keep on asking me this question and went quiet again. I've already filed tickets to you and gave u all the information I have. But what u did is just tell me that it's not ur fault pls contact rockstar. Do I have to give up?

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

Still no help???????

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

Why is it that Singtel is able to fix the issue on hand yet starhub is taking more then 5 months to fix and has no updates on this what so ever??
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Hi all

Please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery

Thanks

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

I have submitted my details already and still no news? May I know what you guys are doing? It's rather frustrating that I have bought GTA 5 and I'm not able to play online while my ISP isn't giving any update on the matter!
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Hi all

Update: I have contacted Rockstar Support. Pending their reply.

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

7 y ago

What is the current status on this issue?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

I have yet to get the reply from Rockstar. I will keep you all updated.

Get Started

Get Started