axlecky's profile

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 1:00 PM

Gaming problem with gta online players in singapore

It has been 2 weeks since this problem arised, Singaporean gta online players have been unable to get online with a message showing" alert, rockstar cloud servers are unavailable, please try again later." We thought that this might be a problem with Starhub or internet providers in singapore. So could Starhub please provide some advice on this issue here.

Responses

Senior Contributor

• 

13 Messages

8 y ago

Hi may I know why I still can play my gta v online?

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

And it's broken again. No GTA5 for a week after a week plus of it working.

This is massively frustrating.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

Hi Starhub admin,

Do you have any updates for us on this issue? For more than a month now, there have been persistent problems connecting to the GTA Online servers. What exactly am I paying so much money for? And it's not even just GTA online. Connecting to international servers and web-surfing are affected as well. There was also a server downtime that happened today.

Are there any forms of compensation that you are looking into? It only seems right that I am paying so much for a service but Starhub does not guarantee on its promise of fast superior fibre connection speeds.

I understand that the problem might be tough and difficult to fix. But with all the money that all of us are spending on what you claim to be "fast fibre networks", I would expect efficient and competent technical backend support from your network engineers. But they can't even solve a simple problem that all other telcos can. So then what the heck am i paying so much money for? If the problem persists, I will terminate my contract with Starhub and demand for non-termination fees, bring it up to the IDA if need be, and I urge everyone else to do the same.

Howard Toh

Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

19 Points

7 y ago

Hi there,

There's another thread on the GTAO issue which R* is supposed to troubleshoot
Can you give us your R* ticket ID so that we can use this as a reference?

Also, for your other broadband issues, can you leave us your account details at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery so that we can check for you

Thanks.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Anyone still facing issues?

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

Yes I still cannot login

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Let us do a check again.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

I cant play too, its been 3 days and still the message "could not sync files.." appeared.

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

Me too. Haiss. They keep saying that Rockstar Cloud Server Unavailable and now there's a new title update, they won't let me update and says there's something wrong with the connection. Please do something Starhub. Would gladly appreciate.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

Hi all

Feel free to log a case with us on http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery

Thanks.

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

Hi KaiBoon. Is there any updates?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

7 y ago

@fans3210 still same issue?

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

@KaiBoon. Yes, still the same issue. Has been about 4 months. Still cannot go to online

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

7 y ago

Yeah me too sadly. Been 4 months. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Same for me aswell. Smiley Sad

Get Started

Get Started