Alexander12345's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 22, 2018 11:00 PM

DVG-2102S x 2 through PPPoE Fibre

We have 2 Digital Voice Global Modems (2 VOIP lines) and would like to use them in our network. One of them is able to connect through some port configurations on the Starhub router (PPPoE). As soon as the second one joins the network, the first VOIP Modem is disrupted and both end up not working.

Anyone knows how this is supposed to work?

Thanks

Responses

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

The product is called "Digital Voice Global" from Starhub:

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/voice/digital-voice-global/introduction.html

We have 2 DVG-2102S devices (= 2 numbers) for it. The question is about co-existance of those devices in one network (= 1 public dynamic IP, forced by Starhub Fibre only allowing one PPPoE connection).

Thanks

Salehuddin_H

Alumni (Retired)

• 

516 Messages

3 y ago

HI Alexander12345, are you using our Digital Voice Home service?

- Sal
Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi @ Alexander12345

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

- Amy

1 Message

• 

1 Point

7 m ago

Hi, I am one of the few Starhub subscribers who have a Global Voice (GV) VOIP account which I used whilst overseas. I understand that Starhub no longer promotes this and the GV is no longer restricted to use from overseas. It is now the same as the Starhub home line but it requires an IED - D Link DVG2102S. I just wonder if anyone has an old D Link DVG 2102S IED that is working but no longer in use. I would like to buy from you. Please contact me. Thanks.

Get Started

Get Started