Madhu's profile

Fresh Spark

• 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Oct 13, 2021 9:33 AM

Contract Cancellation

It’s been 2 days since my contract was signed , the technician has not setup the network and unable to use the WiFi.  Iam appalled at the service and want to terminate the contract. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

10 d ago

Hi @Madhu, we're genuinely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please know it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. We will need to refer to your account details first to further assist you. So, please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could escalate your concern with the relevant team. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

(edited)

Fresh Spark

• 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

10 d ago

So as per the sales hotline they will revert back in 48 hours after checking with the technician on why the WiFi setup has an issue. I don’t have a name or number to go back to just wait and hope someone calls me in the next 2 days. 

is there anyway the investigation can be expedited. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please know that your concern is not taken lightly. We appreciate that you have been patient on this matter.  Rest assured that we are doing the necessary to resolve your concern. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started