U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Mon, Jul 5, 2021 5:17 AM

Complaint on the level of service received

I am very disappointed with the service received from StarHub. The product they advertise online makes the deal seem real nice where Nokia Beacon can cover all dead spot but I have been getting slow internet speed throughout my place. Email n calls chats was ignored giving tons of excuse on why they cannot call you back and the customer service officer claim that I have to re-pay 1.3k back to Starhub as I have agree to re-contract. But I did not receive the product I have been promise. Can anyone advise if you have similiar experience who can I bring this up to can I go to CASE? Thank you

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_8423d4, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issues with the Smart WiFi (Nokia Beacon 1). May I confirm if there had been improvements after doing the basic troubleshooting steps from rebooting all your equipment such as ONT and router? Also, how many beacons do you have?

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

I totally agree with your grievances. I found Starhub's customer service dropped so much I'm considering moving all my services to other providers. I'm been a Starhub supporter for all my services (Broadband, TV and mobile) for more than 10 years and have always been pleased with their services until lately. Late last year, I recontracted by Homehub plan. However, just after a few months later, in Feb this year, many channels were terminated leaving very few channels to watch. Although Starhub gave free Disney+ channel, it's only for 6 months and they will quitely start charging for this from next month so unwary subscribers will be paying extra for less channels. I called to request to change my plan to the current plan with the same pricing as my current plan which is reasonable considering significant changes to the product offering. This was rejected and they refused to also compensate me for the missing channels. I feel sad that under these circumtances, I would start porting all my services away from Starhub even though I've been a faithful Hubber for many years. I would also like to warn fellow subscribers to cancel their free Disney channel as it will be quietly charged to their account soon.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_1fc3f9, we are genuinely sorry that we have not met your service expectations. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Your feedback is important to us, and we are continuously working to provide you with a better service.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started